Tuesday 12 February 2013

Final Film Magazine Front Cover


Here is my final magazine front cover. I took inspiration from 'Total Film' magazine, even incorporating their logo. However, i made it look my own by applying an old film texture to the writing. I also took inspiration from the way they used cover stories and how they presented them. To make it look as professional as possible, i used a barcode with the appropriate publisher on it, and also showed the date, issue number and price.
We had a group photo shoot where we took a photo of me covered in blood, and i then edited my eye to make it look bruised and white, making the image more scary. The story is about a girl with a split personality disorder who kills everybody, so we tried to show this by splitting my face- one side normal, the other bloody and dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment